Mr Filbert’s have been busy discovering and concocting bagfulls of really interesting new snacks that we can’t wait for you to try, and we wanted to let you know about some updates coming soon…
New Products: Biltong, Corn, Nuts & Olives
We’re excited to announce Biltong as a new addition to our line of cured meats, alongside Snacking Salami. Thin slices of 100% prime beef steak, delicately seasoned and carefully air dried in the traditional way to create an authentic and delicious snack which is low in carbs and naturally high in protein.
- Our Biltong comes in two flavours – Original and Chilli Rub – packaged in case sizes of 20 x 30g pouches which each sell at £2.49.
Another new addition to the range is our Crunchy Corn: gourmet kettle cooked corn in two delicious recipes – Simply Sea Salt and Spicy Barbecue – each packaged in cases of 15 x 40g packs which sell at just £0.99.
Completing the new product line-up is our Italian Black Truffle & Sea Salt Mixed Nuts product together with our new olive snack recipe of Mixed Olives with Rosemary & Garlic.
- The Italian Truffle nuts are available in our Sharing size bags of 12 x 100g which retail at £2.99 each and our convenient Pocket size bags as 20 x 40g which sell at just £1.50.
- The Rosemary & Garlic olives are available as a case of 8 x 65g pouches which sell at £1.75.
New Pack & Case Sizes, Lower RRPs
Effective from 1st July, we are making some changes to our pack sizes in order to reduce RRPs and make case sizes consistent within each product line to improve efficiency and sustainability.
- Gourmet Nuts will move to 12 x 100g for our Sharing pack sizes, retailing between £1.99 and £2.99 RRP (previously up to £3.49)
- Pocket pack sizes will move to 20 x 40g retailing from £0.99 to £1.50 RRP (previously up to £1.75).
- Indulgent Snacks will remain at £1.99 RRP but will move to a case size of 15 x 75g packs.
- Other products (e.g. Olives, Snack Salami) will remain as per our January 2021 price list and new products are outlined above.
Request Price List